Backup365 - Service Billing Details
Trial Available: Yes
Internal Use Licenses (IUL): Yes
Not For Profit Pricing Available (NFP): Yes
Education Pricing Available: Yes
* Trials commence from the date of the provision until the last business day of the month. Partner must inform Manage Protect before this time to avoid billing for the next month.
* IUL - Fully featured versions of Backup365 with no restrictions to be used internally.
* NFP pricing is available with the approval from your Partner Manager based on your customer's eligibility.
* Education pricing is available with the approval from your Partner Manager based on your customer's eligibility.
* You can not mix Backup365 Plans on a single Tenancy - Either you apply Backup365 (Mailbox Only) or Backup365 Complete across the entire tenancy.
* Backup365 is designed to set it up once, and forget. Once the service is provisioned we will enable all Mailboxes, SharePoint and OneDrive sites for backup. Any new mailboxes, OneDrive instances or SharePoint sites created within the tenancy will be automatically included in the Backup regime.
* Backup365 billing is calculated based on the quantity of mailbox-capable licenses you have within the Tenancy Subscription. (Not the qty of enabled users) Follow this link for instructions on how to confirm.
* Microsoft Trial / Excess Licenses: If you have an excess of licenses within your tenancy subscription not being utilized or not assigned to a user due to :
1) Microsoft Trial Licenses being over-provisioned.
2) Duplicate quantity of licenses due to a in-progress Transition from the previous CSP Provider.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the License Subscription so we can have these licenses reviewed by your Account Manager.
For acceptable use policy please follow Click Here.
Extended Service Requests: Click Here