This article will cover how to add a senders address to the allow or deny list as an end user.
- A username and password to the MPmail control panel.
There are three ways for you to add a senders address to the allow or deny list as an end user . You can either use the MPmail control panel from the email livetracking screen, the Deny & Allow Lists page or the Outlook Add-in. Please see What Is The Outlook Add-in and What Does It Do for details on how to install the Add-in.
- Sign into mpmail.com.au
- Tick an Email with the sender you want to Allow/Deny
- Click the coloured arrow at the right to expand the options
- Select Either Add Sender to Deny List or Add Sender to Allow List and Deliver email
Deny & Allow lists page
- Log into mpmail.com.au
- Select the Deny & Allow Lists option on the right
- Choose the Deny List or Allow List tab. Please note if the same entry is on both lists then the allow list will be applied.
- Click Add Entry
- Enter the address and click Add at the right of the text entry field
- Select the Email in your Outlook
- Click Blacklist or Whitelist