This article will cover how you release a message that has been quarantined due to spam in the Control Panel
- A valid MPmail User level login
- Go to https://mpmail.com.au
- Login using your MPmail username (will be your email address) and password
- Locate the email by adjusting filters if necessary (date, sender address, subject etc)
- Once you have located the Email, click the coloured arrow on the right of that emails row to open the expanded options
- Click Deliver Email (if you would like to always receive emails from that sender, choose Add Sender to Allow List and Deliver email)
Notes: This feature is a deliver not a release, so if you click Perform action 20 times, you will receive 20 copies of this message. It can take up to 5 minutes for the Email to arrive, please make sure you have checked your Email clients junk folder before trying to deliver again.
If you are using a Mac take note of the original date stamp in the portal as Outlook 2016 on Mac will retain the original date stamp and it will be further down in your Inbox than you might expect.