Setup MPbackup for Microsoft
Access to Microsoft - Global Administrator credentials
Access to the MPbackup Partner Portal
Log in with Customer Credentials:
Select the Customer then follow the below steps:
1. Select the "Add Backup" option.
2. Select the Microsoft 365 option
You will next be prompted to sign in using the Office 365 global admin account.
3. A global admin account will then be created in the tenancy for the backup purpose. Save these credentials on file, you will need them in the next step and later on.
Once the global admin is verified, you will need to allow the MFA service setting. click on "MFA Service Setting" and then select the option to "Allow users to create app passwords to sign in to non-browser apps" and save.
4. Once this is complete, you will need to select the "login to Microsoft" option and enter the username and password found under the step 3.
5. You will then be prompted to set up the MFA settings. In the last section, you will be given an app password that will need to be entered on the MFA setup page.
6. On the last step, you will need to select the "Sign in with Office 365" option using the global admin and MFA token, and accept the permissions.