Tags are an easy way to position users into groups to help with more accurate reporting and tracking. Tags can be set up within the “User” tab or can be created using any other synchronization method (Azure, On-Prem, Google, CSV)
Access to the MPaware Portal.
1. To create or manage tags, navigate to the “Users” section for the client, select “New Tag”.
2. A modal will appear where existing tags will appear, and new tags can be entered or managed.
3. To add a new tag, type your desired tag name in the “Enter a tag” textbox.
4. Click “Add Tag”.
5. The new tag should appear in the list below.
6. To remove the tags, select the check box and the bin to remove.
7. Users can be assigned tags when created individually or after creation by editing the user(s