You may get an invoice and want to see a list of the individual endpoints included on the invoice. You can do this by reviewing a Site Usage report using the Webroot My Usage console.
Access to the Webroot Management console.
- Log in to the Webroot Management console.
- In the left navigation bar, click Settings.
- In the top menu, click Account information.
- Click My Usage, which opens the My Usage console in a new browser tab.
- In the My Usage console, locate the Site Overview section.
Click the date to open the calendar. Select the ending day of the 30 day period you are interested in.
Find the Site that you want to view an invoice for and click the Site Usage button.
- The Site Usage report displays
The top sections display a summary of usage information by product for the entire site.
The bottom section includes an Endpoint Protection Usage by Device section which shows a list of individual endpoints. The information presented includes:
Device Type – PC or Mac
Activation Status Time – reported in UTC
Last Seen Time
Note: All usage data includes activity from 30 days prior to the date displayed.