Endpoint Backup - Restore A File or Folder
Created by: Damon R Bree
Modified on: Tue, 22 Dec, 2020 at 1:49 PM
This article will cover how you can restore a file or folder.
- An Endpoint Backup Desktop Agent installed and online
- Successful backups completed
- A web browser
- Internet Access
- Details of the File/Folder that you want to restore
- On Windows Right Click the Endpoint Backup Desktop icon, on Mac click on the Endpoint Backup Desktop icon
- Click on Backup Online
- Select the Device that ran the backup of the File/Folder you are looking to restore
- Click Restore in the top right hand corner
- Select the folder you want to restore
- Click Restore
- Choose the Device to Restore it to. This can be any Device with the Agent installed and Online
- Click Continue to initiate the Restore
Restore Individual Item
- Click on the folder that the item is in under Backup Status
- Select the checkbox next to the file
- Choose Download to have it on the device you are using, Restore to choose a Device to restore it to or previous versions if you like to see/restore an old version of the file
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.