How To Setup Outlook Backup in MPexchange Portal
Created by: Damon R Bree
Modified on: Fri, 18 Dec, 2020 at 2:10 PM
This article will cover how to install Outlook Backup and run a backup for a mailbox. If you would like to know more about this feature, see What Is Outlook Backup.
- A Partner level log in to the MPexchange Portal
- The MPexchange Customer you want to run Outlook Backup for
- The list of Users you want to backup
- Log into your Partner Portal
- Expand the Customer Accounts Menu on the left
- Select Active Accounts
- Click Login next to the Customer
- Click on the Services Menu then Outlook Backup
- Click Install Outlook Backup
- Click Confirm
- Select the backup frequency and retention you want.
- Click Add mailboxes to backup
- Select the mailboxes you want to backup
- Click Create Backup
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.