This article will cover how to install Outlook Backup and run a backup for a mailbox. If you would like to know more about this feature, see What Is Outlook Backup.
- A Partner level log in to the MPexchange Portal
- The MPexchange Customer you want to run Outlook Backup for
- The list of Users you want to backup
Important Note - Enabling the service is free. However keeping backups may incur storage charges. The menus will show the available and used storage. Exceeding these will incur costs.
There is a 100GB limit per backup.
Enabling Outlook Backup
Setting Up Scheduled Backups
Setting Up One Time Backup
- Choose parameters as required. A Full backup will take all items in the server.
- You can also choose to filter the backup to do certain folders only, or only items sent or received on a specific date.
Downloading the Backup File
- Once a backup is complete, it will show in a list of backups.
- Click the Download link at the right side of the list.
- Your browser will the process the download and allow you to save as desired.