This article will cover how the Quarantine Reports function.
A valid Business365 customer setup with the filtering set to User Quarantine.
When a message is quarantined, it remains quarantined for 30 days and then automatically purged.
You will receive a Daily and Weekly Quarantine Report.
Daily Quarantine Report
Users will receive this report if they have received any quarantined items within the last 24 hours. The Quarantine Reports are delivered between 01:00am and 03:00am (EST/EDT).
The reports will allow the users to do the following:
- View - Will allow you to preview a quarantined message
- Allow - Will release this individual email and deliver it to the end users mailbox
Weekly Quarantine Summary Report
The Weekly Quarantine Report is one per week on Monday and is delivered between 01:00 and 03:00am (EST/EDT). It will be a summary of what happened with your quarantine over the week as well as have links the Users can click to go to Manage their Quarantine or Safe Senders list.
Distribution List Quarantine Report
All members of a Distribution List will receive a quarantine report for that address. You can turn this off by doing the following:
- Click on Services Menu then Email Protection
- Go to User Quarantine
- Enter the email address of the Distribution list and click on it to access the settings
- Go to Admin settings and turn the delivery of the quarantine email notifications off