This article will cover how to access the message tracking feature of MPexchange.
- A Partner/Customer admin log in to MPexchange
- The Customer you want to track the email for
- Details of the email you want to track such as Date/Time, Sender, Recipient, Subject Line
- Log into your Partner Portal
- Expand the Customer Accounts Menu on the left
- Select Active Accounts
- Click Login next to the Customer you want to create a mailbox for
- Click on the Services Menu then Email Protection
- Click Email Tracking under Email Management
- Enter the details of the email you are searching for
- The portal will search with your specified parameters and return a summary of the emails that match.
- If any emails have been quarantined, they can be delivered from here.
Note that delivered emails are not retained, and so cannot be re-delivered. This search just indicates if an email was received and delivered, or quarantined.