This article will cover how to install or uninstall the Endpoint Backup Server agent.
- An Endpoint Backup Customer with at least 1 available server licence
Install Endpoint Backup Server
- Go to Endpoint Backup Portal > Team > Servers > Download Button or Endpoint Backup Portal > Configuration > Deployments and click the button at the top right of the page
- In the resulting popup, click the Backup Server button to download Endpoint Backup Server
- Run the installer and follow the prompts
- You will be asked for your team key, enter this and click OK
Uninstall Endpoint Backup Server
- In your system try, click the Endpoint Backup Server icon and select Quit from the menu.
- Go to the Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Select Endpoint Backup Server
- Click Change
- Click the Uninstall button
- Click the OK button in the popup
- If you intend to reinstall Endpoint Backup Server on the same device and wish to retain the same account information, click the Yes button. If you do not intend to reinstall Endpoint Backup Server on the same device, or if you do wish to reinstall it but do not want to retain the same account information when you reinstall, click the No button
- Click Close