This article will cover how to check if a User account is active and set the password
- A valid Partner/Customer admin account
- The User account you want to make active and set the password for
- Log into the MPMail Control Panel
- Enter the customer domain in the scope selector at top right
- Click on Customer Settings in the left menu
- Go to Mailboxes
- If the user is active, they will appear in the mailbox list.
- Select the arrowhead at the right of the mailbox.
- The mailbox can be deactivated from here, if so the Active will display in red. You can click on that to change the status
- Click the change password option to