When Two-Factor Authentication is enabled for your team, this page allows you to disable, enable, or force 2FA for specific users in your team.
- Google authenticator app or phone capable of receiving SMS
- Workplace login.
Sort the member list
Click the up or down arrow next to a column heading to sort items in ascending or descending order.
Filter the member list
- To filter by 2FA status (All, Pending, Enabled, Forced, or Disabled), select an option from the dropdown list.
- To filter by username or email address, begin typing your query in the Filter field. The list will automatically update.
NOTE To remove a filter, click the icon in the Filter field.
Perform actions on multiple users at one time
Use the check boxes on the left side of the member list to select more than one user.
Disable or enable 2FA for a user
- Hover over the user record and click the icon, or right-click the user record.
- Select Disable or Enable.
- Click OK in the warning popup to confirm the action.
Force 2FA for a user