When Two-Factor Authentication is enabled for your team, this page allows you to disable, enable, or force 2FA for specific users in your team.
- Google authenticator app or phone capable of receiving SMS
- Workplace login.
Click the up or down arrow next to a column heading to sort items in ascending or descending order.
- To filter by 2FA status (All, Pending, Enabled, Forced, or Disabled), select an option from the dropdown list.
- To filter by username or email address, begin typing your query in the Filter field. The list will automatically update.
NOTE To remove a filter, click the icon in the Filter field.
Use the check boxes on the left side of the member list to select more than one user.
- Hover over the user record and click the icon, or right-click the user record.
- Select Disable or Enable.
- Click OK in the warning popup to confirm the action.