This article will show you how to create your Control User, then setup Audit Access. Please see What Is Audit Access for details on what Audit Access is and details about it (including the Control User).
- A Partner admin login to MParchive Portal
- A Customer with MParchive
- The User you want to add needs to be activated and have a password assigned. See How To Make User Active and Set Password
Please confirm that the User you want to have access the Auditing of MParchive has a password set and is active, the link in requirements will help you do this.
Create Your Control User
- Log into your Partner admin account
- Select the customer domain from the scope selector at the top right of the screen
- Select Security Settings/Archiving on the left
- Enter the email address for first and second auditor. The first auditor will be the user that is actually logging into the auditing portal and releasing emails to themselves. The second auditor will only be provided a code that will assist the first auditor getting into the portal for the first time
- The second auditor MUST be an existing user from the customers domain. The first auditor can be external but must exist within the control panel.
- Choose the date range that the auditing ability will be active for. If you want them to be able to perform a whole MParchive search for a week, set it for that long, for permanent you will need to click far into the future.
- Choose the date range of the emails that will be searchable. You will want to set the From date to the beginning of the first item in MParchive if you want them to have access to everything and then set the Until Date way in the future if you are going to give them permanent access
- Click Activate Audit Access. The users will be sent emails with further instructions including a URL for the portal and access codes.
Please see Searching Company Archive - Start Auditing for details on how the end user will do an audit search.