This article will cover what the revert feature is as well as how to revert a project or folder to a previous version. Please note that reverting a project will change the files back to the state they were in at the time selected.
- Workplace customer
- Project Owner of the project or folder
- At least one previous version of the project or folder
The revert feature allows you to revert a project or folder to a previous state. All files with a previous version will change to the version that existed at the time you selected to revert to. If a file is constantly updated you may need to go into Previous Versions on that file after the revert and change it to the most up to date version.
- In a list view, right-click the project or folder and select Manage > Previous Versions.
- In a detail view, click the More button, then select Manage > Previous Versions.
- Use the Previous/Next buttons to choose the version you want to Revert to
- Click Actions
- Select Revert
If after the revert is complete it is not the correct date you can go back into Previous Versions to select a different date then run the Revert again.
After starting the Revert you will get a Task Progress Bar at the bottom of the portal window where you will be able to track the progress.