This article will cover how you can allow external users to edit documents using Office 365.
Please note that this feature is in an incremental roll-out so may not be available to your Customer yet.
- An Office Document type uploaded to a project in Workplace
- Owner or re-share/public link rights
- Open the Project in Workplace that contains the file you want to public link to
- Click on the file you want to share
- Click on Public Link
- Turn on Allow public access to this file
- Make sure it is a Standard link
- Click Allow overwriting and editing of file
- Click the toggle that appears on the right