MPmail Outlook Plugin
Created by: Damon R Bree
Modified on: Tue, 15 Dec, 2020 at 3:28 PM
MPmail has an Outlook plugin. It allows control of MPmail as well as MParchive.
- Download the file by clicking here
- Double click the file
- Once installed, open Outlook
- You may need to adjust your tool ribbons to expose the tool.
- Click the sprocket button
- Insert your email address and password(Not domain or partner login, must be an email address or it will fail)
Outlook Plugin Advantages:
End users can perform multiple actions directly from within Outlook without the need to access our control panel at all.
End users can:
Report emails as spam
Report emails as Info-mail
Add email senders to user specific Blacklist profiles
Add email senders to user specific Whitelist profiles
Request on demand spam report/spam digest
* Search the end users personal email archive
* Read personal archived email content
* Replay historical archived emails
* Respond to historically archived emails
* Forward copies of personally archived emails
Outlook version compatibility
Outlook versions 2010, 2013, 2016
Supported Windows versions
Windows 7 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 8 and 8.1 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 10 , 32 bit and 64 bit
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
Available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653
How to check your Framework
Please contact your organizations IT admin for technical advice
Known issues (technical)
If you intend installing the plugin in a network controlled environment, where all outbound Web traffic is proxied through a third party Web filtering service
please ensure you contact your network admin in advance to ensure that a proxy over ride / Web filtering bypass is applied for Web-calls initiated by the Plugin.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.