MPmail has an Outlook plugin. It allows control of MPmail as well as MParchive.
Note that the Outlook Addin is for Windows systems only.
The credentials must also belong to a MPmail control panel account that has been created manually, and not synced via LDAP.
Microsoft .NET 4.5
Outlook 2010, 32 Bit and 64 Bit OR
Outlook 2013, 32 Bit and 64 Bit OR
Outlook 2016, 32 Bit and 64 Bit
Windows 7, 32 Bit and 64 Bit OR
Windows 8 und 8.1 , 32 Bit and 64 Bit OR
Windows 10, 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Download the file by clicking here
- Double click the file
- Once installed, open Outlook
- You may need to adjust your tool ribbons to expose the tool.
- Click the sprocket button
- Insert your email address and password(Not domain or partner login, must be an email address or it will fail)
Outlook Plugin Advantages:
End users can perform multiple actions directly from within Outlook without the need to access our control panel at all.
End users can:
Report emails as spam
Report emails as Info-mail
Add email senders to user specific Blacklist profiles
Add email senders to user specific Whitelist profiles
Request on demand spam report/spam digest
* Search the end users personal email archive
* Read personal archived email content
* Replay historical archived emails
* Respond to historically archived emails
* Forward copies of personally archived emails
Outlook version compatibility
Outlook versions 2010, 2013, 2016
Supported Windows versions
Windows 7 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 8 and 8.1 , 32 bit and 64 bit . Windows 10 , 32 bit and 64 bit
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
Available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653
How to check your Framework
Please contact your organizations IT admin for technical advice
Known issues (technical)
If you intend installing the plugin in a network controlled environment, where all outbound Web traffic is proxied through a third party Web filtering service
please ensure you contact your network admin in advance to ensure that a proxy over ride / Web filtering bypass is applied for Web-calls initiated by the Plugin.