This article will cover how a user logs in, changes role to admin and then release a message in the quarantine.
- A valid MPmail user account
- That account has been given correct admin rights ability (contact your IT provider to confirm this)
- Go to https://control.manageprotect.com
- Login using your MPmail username (will be your email address) and password
- In the top right, click the Role drop down and select the Admin role you have been assigned
Note: This will automatically log you out and log back in as the admin account
- First change the date to the Month of the message you are searching for (we keep quarantined messages for 3 months)
- You can type a search word in any column, we do suggest entering a * before and after your search word. For example *manage* in the from field will match any sender address with manage in it.
- Once you have located the Email you want tick the box on the far left to select it
- In the User options, click the drop down and select Deliver Email (if you would like to always receive emails from that sender, choose Whitelist + Deliver, this will Whitelist it for just the recipient)
- Click Perform Action
- As an Admin you can Whitelist for the all users by selecting Whitelist from the drop down under Admin options then click Perform action
Notes: This feature is a deliver not a release, so if you click Perform action 20 times, you will receive 20 copies of this message. It can take up to 5 minutes for the Email to arrive, please make sure you have checked your Email clients junk folder before trying to deliver again.
If you are using a Mac take note of the original date stamp in the portal as Outlook 2016 on Mac will retain the original date stamp and it will be further down in your Inbox than you might expect.