This article will show you how to create a role in MPmail that you can then assign to a user to allow them to manage the customer.
- MPmail Partner level account
- Log into the MPmail Control Panel
- Go to the Management tab
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Rights Management tab
- Click New Role
- Select the template to copy. If this is your first role then please select default_customer
- Give it a name that makes sense to you and your staff
- Click Ok
- Select the new role in the left hand window then make adjustments to what you want that role to be able to see. It is broken into the various tabs that you see at the top. Expand each one and untick what you do not want the user to be able to see/edit.