This article will cover if it is possible to re-deliver an Email that has been marked as Clean and Delivered in the Workspace.
- A valid User level login account
- Details of the Email you are looking to deliver again
- Customer with the Continuity Service on (MPmail Ultimate Access)
Clean e-mails can`t be re-delivered unless the client uses MParchive or the Continuity Service (MPmail Ultimate Access). If they have this service then e-mails are stored and can be delivered if required, from the archiving tab within the workspace.
With the Continuity Service emails will be stored for past 3 months and can be re-delivered using the following instructions:
- Log into the MPMail Portal
- In the Workspace click on the Email Archive tab
- Select the customer from the Partner Name Options drop box
- Search for the email you want to deliver (use a * before and after your search term for best results)
- Tick the email(s) you want to re-deliver then click the Deliver button