This article will cover how you can fix the Application Impersonation error for Backup365
- A Backup365 Customer with the Application Impersonation error
- Customers Office 365 tenant admin username/password
- Log into your Office 365 Admin center
- Drop down the Admin centers
- Click on Exchange
- Click on Permissions in the Exchange admin center
- Select 'user roles'
- Click the + symbol to add a new role
- Name it 'mp impersonation'
- Click Save
- Highlight the role by clicking on it then click the Trash icon to delete
- Go back to your Backup365 customer and click Re-apply Impersonation
If this does not work successfully please see How To Manually Add Impersonation