This article will cover how to setup protection policies for Windows 10 PCs that have been setup with Microsoft 365 Business.
- A Microsoft 365 Business User
- Global admin credentials for Microsoft 365
- Sign into Microsoft 365
- Click on Admin
- Locate the Device policies card
- Click on Add policy
- Enter a policy name
- In Policy type choose Windows 10 Device Configuration
- Click the down arrow next to Secure Windows 10 Devices.
- Set the policy that you want. See Microsoft 365 Windows 10 Device Configuration Policy Available Settings
- Click Change next to 'Who will get these settings?' if you want to set something other than All users
- Click Add