This article will go through how to write a compliance filter rule. Compliance filter rules are used to allow various emails through that are getting quarantined due to Infomail/Spam/Virus/Content.
- A Partner/Customer Admin level account
- The details of the Email you want to allow in the future. Here you will need a combination of Sender Email address, Recipient Email Address, Extension of the file type you want to allow, IP of the mail server.
- Log into the MPmail portal as your admin account
- Go to Management tab
- Go to Email tab then Compliance Filter
- Click to Activate the Compliance filter if it is not already done
- Click Add
- Select the Direction, either Inbound or Outbound depending on what you want to change
- Tick the box next to the field(s) you want to fill out. Please use the Compliance_Filter_Examples.docx as a guide for what you should enter in these fields.
- Choose the Action you want to happen to any Emails matching the Compliance Filter rule
- Click Save