This article will cover how you can remove data on devices or Windows PCs that are protected by Microsoft 365.
Please note that any data that is removed from a device cannot be restored.
- A Microsoft 365 user
- Device or Windows PC that is protected by Microsoft 365
- A Global administrator account for Microsoft 365
- Sign into Microsoft 365
- Click on Admin
- Locate the Device actions card
- Click Remove company data
- Select the checkbox next to the device you want to remove data from
- Click Select
- If you are sure about removing the data click Confirm then Close