This article will cover how you can perform a full mailbox restore. Please note that a full restore can only be done into the original mailbox and will re-create the entire folder structure under a new folder.
- A valid Backup365 customer
- A Converge reseller login
- The details of the full restore you want to perform (mailbox, time, date)
- Log into Converge
- Select the Customer from the list
- Choose Backup365 from the Service drop down
- Select the mailbox you want to do a full restore for
- Click View Restore Points under Full Restore
- You can either enter the date/time you want to restore to or select it from the image underneath by clicking on the Month then Day then Time
- Once you have selected the point you want to restore to, click the Restore button. Once complete a new folder will be created in the end users mailbox with what the mailbox was at the point you selected.
Please take into account mailbox size limits when doing a full restore, you will be able to see on the details page how large the backup is under Backup Size.