This article will cover how you can create a ConnectWise API key for ConnectWise Integration with Converge.
Please note we will add an article once ConnectWise Integration is ready on our side.
- ConnectWise login
- Windows-native ConnectWise Internet Client
- Open the Windows-native ConnectWise Internet Client
- Log into your ConnectWise account
- Go to System
- Click on Members
- Select API Members
- Click the + to add a new API Member
- Fill out the details. The Member ID, First Name and Last Name are visible to your user. We recommend naming this along the lines of your custom branding.
- Ensure that the Role ID is set to Admin
- Click Save once all required fields are filled
- Click on the new user created
- Select API Keys
- Click the + to add a new API Key
- Provide a Description for the API Key
- After saving, a Public Key and Private Key will be displayed