This article will show you how to approve a device if you have not adjusted the policy to automatically approve. If you would like to adjust the profile see How To Change Backup Profile Settings.
- A Endpoint Backup Customer
- Endpoint Backup Desktop or Server agent install
- Access to the Endpoint Backup Manager
- Log into your Endpoint Backup Manager
- Click on Teams tab
- Select the Customer you want to find the Team key for by clicking on it
- Click Manage Team in the top right
- Click on Configuration
- Click on Deployments
- Select the tick box next to the device
- Choose Select User (if you have already created the user) or Create User
- Choose Assign and Approve
It will then go to Pending Finalisation which will happen once the Desktop/Server Agent checks in next. You can force this by clicking Check Status on the device it is installed on and selecting Retry Now.