This article will cover how you can add an external Contact to the Global Address List.
- The MPexchange Customer you want to create a Distribution List for
- The Display Name and Email Address you want to add as a Contact
- Log into your Partner Portal
- Expand the Customer Accounts Menu on the left
- Select Active Accounts
- Click Login next to the Customer
- Click on the Services Menu then Company Contacts
- Click Create Contact
- Enter the Display Name and the Email Address
- Click Create
- Click Confirm
You can also upload a CSV with the Contacts you want to create. Here is a template for doing this, you can upload 200 contacts at once with it.