This article will cover how a user can check and release their own quarantine, change their settings and add to the Safe/Blocked Senders.
- A Business365 Email Address and Password
To manage your Quarantine and personal Safe/Blocked Senders, do the following:
- Go to the Account Settings portal
- Make sure that you are on the My Services tab
- Enter the User email address and password
- Click on Email Protection
- Select Manage Quarantine email
Once in the Quarantine, you will be able to view/release messages, manage your Safe and Blocked Senders as well as change your settings.
In Quarantine you will see the following options:
- View - Will allow the End User to view any quarantined Email. Web links and images will not appear in the preview
- Allow - Will release the selected Email(s) to the End Users Inbox
- Always allow - Will release the selected Email(s) and add the sender(s) to the Safe Senders list
- Block - Will add the Sender to the Blocked Senders list
- Delete - Will permanently delete the Email from quarantine
The Safe and Blocked Senders tab will allow you to search/view/add/remove the addresses you have marked as Safe or Blocked.
The Settings tab will allow you to make changes to the delivery of the Daily/Weekly Quarantine Reports.