This article will cover how you can Allow/Deny a single website.
- An admin level log in to GSM portal
To Allow/Deny a single website you will need to do the following:
- Log into your GSM portal
- Go to Global Settings tab
- Go to Web Overrides tab
- Select Block/Allow List
- Click Add
- Enter the URL. Please note that wildcards will not be accepted, if you want subdomains you will need to have an entry for each one you want to Allow/Deny.
- Choose the Action you want
- If you would like an extra layer of protection, keep Block Malicious URLs ticked as this will make sure a compromised site will not be accessible even if allowed
- Choose to Policy it will apply to from the drop down
- Click Create