This article will cover issues with the Control Panel, including Timeouts, Security Disconnects and unable to Login.
- The error message you are getting
The first step is to always clear your cache for the Control Panel.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the address bar
- Go to More Tools in the menu
- Select Developer Tools
- Browse to the website
- Click and hold the refresh button until the menu pops up
- Select Empty Cache and Hard Reload
- Click History Menu in Firefox
- Click Show All History
- Right Click on Website in the History
- Select Forget About This Site
After clearing your cache if this does not work try using a different Internet connection, for example switch to tethered 4G on your phone.
Reinstall Flash in each browser and try each version of the browser.
If you are still getting issues at this stage please run a traceroute to control.manageprotect.com. After doing this email firstname.lastname@example.org with the error you are getting and the results of the traceroute.