Thank you for your continued involvement in the Backup365 OneDrive/SharePoint beta program.
This article will be updated throughout the course of the beta program to provide a list of the features currently available for OneDrive and SharePoint backup, in addition to the features due to be added.
As of the launch of the beta program:
- continuous automatic backup of document lists in SharePoint and OneDrive sites
- manual restoration of SharePoint and OneDrive sites
- continuous automatic backup of:
- list views
- form views
- item histories
- role permissions
- site configuration
- whole site, and individual item restoration requests via the Converge portal
- automatic discovery of new SharePoint and OneDrive sites for backup
- text search
We'll be sure to notify you when new features become live. For any feedback please don't hesitate to send it through to email@example.com with the subject line "Beta Feedback" and we'll ensure your comments are taken into consideration.