If they do not have Office365 through Manage Protect, click the Edit button then enter the Microsoft tenant domain. This will take the format of domain.onmicrosoft.com. Once you have entered and Saved this, click the Authorise button next to Office365 and enter your tenant admin credentials.
If they have Office365 through Manage Protect click Authorise then enter your Office365 tenant admin credentials.
If you have Business 365 or MPexchange through Manage Protect, you will need to create an impersonation user in the Customers account. You can either email email@example.com to perform this task for you (we will do the whole provisioning process if this is the case) or do the following:
- Log into your Business365/MPexchange admin account
- Select the Customer you need to create an impersonation account for
- Click on Users at the top of the page next to Home
- Click Create User
- Enter Impersonation as the Display name and email address. Note you will have to enter the domain manually.
- Enter a password that you are happy with and meets complexity requirements
- Then click Create.
After creating this impersonation user go back to the Portal and enter in the details of the account you have just created and click Save.
Finally once you have setup either Office365 or Business365/MPexchange you will need to read the Management article to start backing up the mailboxes.