How to report emails as spam
- Log onto the Control Panel and navigate to the WORKSPACE section.
- Select the email(s) to be marked as spam and tick the box at the extreme left of that row.
- Move up to the USER OPTIONS tab and using the drop down menu select the SPAM option.
- Once selected, click on the PERFORM ACTION tab.
- A pop up box will then appear confirming that the specified email(s) has been successfully reported as being spam. Click on the X tab in the corner of this box to remove it from view.